Your coffee grounds
If you are restaurateurs; collective, traditional or snacks, this section is for you!
This service is not free, contact us at: 0 085 692 115 (Green N °).
Or you can apply online!
For that nothing more simple, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0805 692 115 to benefit from the service of online collection request.
We will then provide you with the login details that will allow you to log in to your online account. To register your requests for live collection, but also to access the history of
collections carried out in your establishment.
Waste and regulation:
Gecco collects your coffee grounds in order to implement a valuation
local heating logs.
The coffee grounds is a specific bio waste to which Gecco dedicates a collection channel.
The waste collected is then recycled into heating logs and pellets. Other uses are
currently under study as including applications in plastic.
To know :
- It is a paid service, the rates will be sent to you by simple request of estimate.
- We provide drums adapted to your needs,
- Your waste is in accordance with the regulations,
- And that reinforces your eco-responsible image.
- This collection is accompanied by a removal slip to justify good management
of your waste to the control bodies.